Gazprom plans sale of Gazprom NeftТs stake in ASB Geo to Repsol - All News - PRIME Business News Agency - All News Politics Economy Business Wire Financial Wire Oil Gas Chemical Industry Power Industry Metals Mining Pulp Paper Agro Commodities Transport Automobile Construction Real Estate Telecommunications Engineering Hi-Tech Consumer Goods Retail Calendar Our Features Interviews Opinions Press Releases

Gazprom plans sale of Gazprom NeftТs stake in ASB Geo to Repsol

MOSCOW, May 22 (PRIME) -- Russian gas giant Gazprom plans to sell Gazprom NeftТs 49.99% stake in oilfield servicing company ASB Geo to SpainТs Repsol, the owner of the remaining 50.01%, as seen by PRIME in a statement of Gazprom on Friday.

УTo define that disposition of Gazprom NeftТs stake in the shareholder equity of ASB Geo in favor of Repsol Exploracion, S.A. at a price of 1 ruble does not require approval of the board of directors of Gazprom if conditions listed in the addendum to this decision are met,Ф the statement read.

GazpromТs board of directors made the decision on Wednesday.

End %%md/jst%%

22.05.2020 09:50
 
 
Share |
To report an error select text and press Ctrl+Enter
 
 
Central Bank Official Rate
1W 1M 1Y
USD
EUR 90.7237 -1.7065 02 oct
USD 77.2774 -1.5073 02 oct
Stock Market Indices
1D 1W 1M 1Y
MICEX
rtsi 1187.18 -0.72 17:04 24 sep
micex 2910.99 -0.19 17:04 24 sep
Stock Quotes in RUR
1D 1W 1M 1Y
GAZP
gazp 177.00 -1.12 23:49 24 sep
lkoh 4456.00 -1.61 23:49 24 sep
rosn 370.75 -1.08 23:49 24 sep
sber 228.50 -0.60 23:49 24 sep
MICEX Ruble Trading
1D 1W 1M 1Y
USDTD
EURTD 89.7700 +0.5500 14:59 24 sep
USDTD 76.8125 +0.6125 17:44 24 sep