Gazprom Neft sees dividends of at least 50% of net profit from 2020 - Oil & Gas - PRIME Business News Agency - All News Politics Economy Business Wire Financial Wire Oil Gas Chemical Industry Power Industry Metals Mining Pulp Paper Agro Commodities Transport Automobile Construction Real Estate Telecommunications Engineering Hi-Tech Consumer Goods Retail Calendar Our Features Interviews Opinions Press Releases

Gazprom Neft sees dividends of at least 50% of net profit from 2020

MOSCOW, Feb 13 (PRIME) -- Russian oil company Gazprom Neft will start paying at least 50% of the net profit calculated under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in dividends from 2020, Deputy CEO for Economy and Finance Alexei Yankevich said on Thursday during GazpromТs investor day.

УIt is nice to announce that we as a holding company, part of the Gazprom group, will follow the decisions of Gazprom in switching to the payout to 50% starting from 2020. So, all dividend decisions for this year will be made assuming the 50% threshold,Ф he said.

Gazprom Deputy CEO Famil Sadygov said that dividends of companies in which Gazprom owns 100% will amount to 100% of IFRS net profit, and dividends of companies where Gazprom owns less than 100% will start at 50% of the net profit.

Gazprom owns 95.68% of Gazprom NeftТs shareholder equity, while free-float accounts for the remaining 4.32%.

End

13.02.2020 14:05
 
 
Share |
To report an error select text and press Ctrl+Enter
 
 
Central Bank Official Rate
1W 1M 1Y
USD
EUR 89.6637 -0.3181 26 sep
USD 76.8195 -0.3585 26 sep
Stock Market Indices
1D 1W 1M 1Y
MICEX
rtsi 1187.18 -0.72 17:04 24 sep
micex 2910.99 -0.19 17:04 24 sep
Stock Quotes in RUR
1D 1W 1M 1Y
GAZP
gazp 177.00 -1.12 23:49 24 sep
lkoh 4456.00 -1.61 23:49 24 sep
rosn 370.75 -1.08 23:49 24 sep
sber 228.50 -0.60 23:49 24 sep
MICEX Ruble Trading
1D 1W 1M 1Y
USDTD
EURTD 89.7700 +0.5500 14:59 24 sep
USDTD 76.8125 +0.6125 17:44 24 sep